Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party - automatic purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys

Any one has clue wit regard to the following

In case of third party,

1. the setting after which the purchase order is generated automatically without manual entry by me21n

2. the purchase requisition gets created automatically Is it because of the NB order type we have in VOV6 setting or is it because of the Item category TAS.

Appreciate your responses

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. the setting after which the purchase order is generated automatically without manual entry by me21n

Kindly Check the following

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/75/ee11e655c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm

and also kindly check with MM consultant he can explain very clearly

2. the purchase requisition gets created automatically Is it because of the NB order type we have in VOV6 setting or is it because of the Item category TAS.

At the time of Sale order Purchase Requisition will be generated based on the Schedule Line Category like Order Type , Item Category & Account assign cat.

Coming to the Item category TAS , the main difference is Billing relevance ( order based billing based on Incoming Invoice )

it is Depends on Schedule Line Category

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party Sales order system will create the PR once the sales order is saved based on the inforecord maintained for the PR.

Now to create the PO automatically need to schedule the program run ME59F to convert the PR to PO.

You also need to put a check in the Auto PO flag on the material master and vendor master records, then run or schedule ME59 (auto po create).

Pre-requisite:

Ensure you have an info record (and source list, if necessary) and message output already setup correctly.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys, bit confused here which one is correct ?

I am concerned about third party auto PO generation only.

I know that one of the following mentioned below should be correct one, but unsure which one

Please help

1. You can use me59 to convert from pr to po automatically

2. Now to create the PO automatically need to schedule the program run ME59F to convert the PR to PO.

3. You also need to put a check in the Auto PO flag on the material master and vendor master records, then run or schedule ME59 (auto po create).

4. Pre-requisite:

Ensure you have an info record (and source list, if necessary) and message output already setup correctly.

5. Put a check for Aotu PO in VOV8 of TAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys any idea??

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check the Following Link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/75/ee11e655c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm

and also if u want to generate automatic PO some configuration is required that is also there in above Link and as well as if see previous answers all are correct

so try to follow the Steps based on the above link

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

1. You can use me59 to convert from pr to po automatically

2. Now to create the PO automatically need to schedule the program run ME59F to convert the PR to PO.

3. You also need to put a check in the Auto PO flag on the material master and vendor master records, then run or schedule ME59 (auto po create).

4. Pre-requisite:

Above is correct, have you tried for our suggestion? Let me know if you have question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use me59 to convert from pr to po automatically.