Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am involved in TM-related project.

Currently the following system landscape is applied:

• FILO system including Funds Management

• separate HR system including TM.

Issue:

We need commitments to be posted in FILO system, when Travel Request is created in HR system.

Currently there is a problem with Commitment Item derivation. Funds and Funds Centers are derived correctly, but CI derivation always returns '9503 - no budget', however, there are certain CIs which must be derived instead of 9503.

• Required assignment is configured on HR system: Estimated Costs - Wage Type - Symbolic account - Expense Account

• Required FM Master Data and derivation strategy is configured in FILO system

It seems to me that GL account data is not transferred correctly to FILO system for derivation.

Questions:

What are the means of travel request data transfer between TM and FM on different systems (objects, ALE)? What I must check?

Should I repeat configuration of Estimated Costs - Wage Type - Symbolic account - Expense Account on FILO system?

Do you have any other advices?

Thank you.

Kirill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Yes, I read this material and related configuration is done.

I expect that the reason of the problem in data transfer between two different systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Root of the problem is that there is no GL account in COBL structure. COBL-HKONT is empty.

This field is not filled after selection of Expense Type in PR05/TRIP.

Do you know how GL account assigned to certain Expense Type can be used for FM objects derivation?

Thank you.