cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding Sales BOm Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying on the scenario in which my client is providing the steel structure i.e Columns, rafter each

that is the scenario like Sales BOM in which parent child relation . in this case Steel Structure is Parent Part & columns ,rafters are child part.

in this scenario the client want child parts to be deliver to the customer but billed the customer on the parent parts

need help on this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested in earlier posts you can achieve this by using ERLA functionality i.e your parent item (steel casing) will only be billed, as i believe you are carrying pricing at the parent level.

The second query regarding delivery of the child parts:-

I guess the requirements for delivery of child parts (columns ,rafters) is because there woudl be stock for these parts.You can achieve this.

1. Please make the schedule lines for the parent item as "CT" so that during PGI the system doesnt consider the parent item i.e steel structure.

2. OR goto tcode VOV7 select the item category "TAQ" and select the item type as "B". Now the parent item will not be copied to the delivery.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Aug 9, 2011 8:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aadesh,

According to my scenario in sales order BOM the parent-child parts are there but parent item is only relevant for billing & child parts are relevant for deliveryi.e picking relevance& in billing only parent item need to appear.

also child parts are relevant for partial delivery.

if possible pls forward the configuration steps or links for sales BOM creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I think your scenario can be met if you refer to my earlier post. The sales BOM config is you need to assign the item category group "ERLA" in the material master in sales org:2 tab page, for both parent and child items. You then need to define the parent, child relation in the transaction CS01.

Regards

Aadesh

Edited by: aadesh123 on Aug 9, 2011 10:42 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

As per the scenario, i think u wanted an pricing on main item, and wanted to deliver the subitem including main item.

Hence you can Configure your item category group as an Erla. where the item category for parent item would be TAQ and the subitem would be TAE.

After configuring the same go to T-code CS01 and create a bom for that material.

Hope this will be help of yours

Regards

Vivek Pareek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take Item category group as ERLA in Header material then system will active only header material price, Item material price is in inactive, then you can bill for header material only

Thanks

seshu