cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use .Net Connecter in VB2010?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I need some really basic help regarding SAP .Net connector and VB2010.

Back in VB6 and R/3 days, I made some programming where I connected to and R/3 system from VB6, and executed stuff.

Now I have been away for a long time, and I recently installed the SAP .Net connector NCo 3.0 and VB 2010.

I have been looking in the documentation and nowhere is it mentioned, how I from VB gets acces to the NCo library, I have tried to add reference to the library dllu2019s and I have been looking for SAP controls to add etc., but I cant find anything.

Could someone tell me step by step how to get acces to the library from VB 2010?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_giger
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

you can find a example from me by

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/cs/user/view/cs_msg/78366

please give me feedback, when it is successfully.

regards

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Rolland

I get this error in VB2010:

The referenced assembly "sapnco" could not be resolved because it has a dependency on "System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which is not in the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". Please remove references to assemblies not in the targeted framework or consider retargeting your project.

Any ideas on what to do?

I use .Net FrameWork 4

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, i will close the thread, and open a new with the problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

take a look at this post:

jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the link, but this is not VB code, it looks like Java or C#.

I have found some examples with that type of code, but i can t find any with VB code examples.

/Kenneth