cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data mismatch while displaying in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating webdynpro application. I am using ZBAPI which displays Purchase requision history details.My problem is I am not getting the output as displayed in R/3. I have date and quantity datatype fields in structure. In R/3 if i execute the rfc it gives correct output. In webdynpro it displays the first two column correctly and then randomly move to 5th column and picks the last two characters and combines to value of next column and display in 3 rd column where as proper value is there for the 3rd column. Also I have checked the mapping in the table.It is the same field mapped which i am displaying.

Can anyone solve my problem?

regards,

sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Vijay has a valid point.

Try to debug your WD application to check how data is being received in your application.

In case you are not comfortable with debugging of WD java application, you may try to print data in model node by running a loop.

Regards

Vineet

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal

It seems that your invalidate () method is not getting called properly. You need to Invalidate () node executing the BAPI, then it will get refreshed after hitting the action button every time.

Please look at below code.

/** declared method */ 
public void executeYmm_Oapending_Details_Input( ) { 
//@@begin executeYmm_Oapending_Details_Input() 
try 
{ 
// Calls remote function module Ymm_Oapending_Details 
   wdContext.currentYmm_Oapending_Details_InputElement().modelObject().execute(); 
//Synchronise the data in the context with the data in the model 
wdContext.nodeOutput().invalidate(); Have u done this Invalidation Line code also.
} 
catch (Exception ex) 
{ 
// If an exception is thrown, then the stack trace will be printed 
ex.printStackTrace(); 
} 
//@@end 
} 

Hope this helps!!

Regards

Vijay