Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Credit Management Process based on Terms of Payment.

Hi All,

My Client wants to use SAP Credit Managment Process. The SAP is currently being used but without Credit Management. As per my initial discussion I have enclosed the requirments below. Your Kind Help will be highly appreciated.

1. The Process has to be implemented in a 2 Step Process.

2. The Initial Requirement is based on Terms of Payment. If the Number of Days is Overdue for the Invoice for a particular Customer, the system should issue a warning message (in the Form of Mail or any other way) which can be shown as evidence to the Customer for collection of Payment so that further Sales Transactions can take place.

(Is there the standard Process in Credit Management based on Terms of Payment)

3. In the next step Value Base Credit Check has to be implemented. The Value will be set for a particular Customer in Credit Master. When the Sales Order is raised and if the Credit Limit is exceeded the System should issue the warning message. Based on the Warning Message Issued an email should triggered to the particular person in Finance that the Credit Limit for a particular person has been exceeded and Credit Limit needs to be increased.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question