cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

after reinstallation of the sneak preview I am unable to create any type of DC project. The log file of NWDS says

---

!MESSAGE DC Creation failed

!STACK 0

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Unable to create remote path "ws/EXAMPLE/nwdi_NWDIDEMO/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/appl/testdc/_comp/" for component moint point: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/EXAMPLE/nwdi_NWDIDEMO/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/appl/testdc/_comp/ (Internal Server Error).

Caused by: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.ConfigurationException: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/EXAMPLE/nwdi_NWDIDEMO/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/appl/testdc/_comp/ (Internal Server Error).

Caused by: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.DeltavException: Internal Server Error

Caused by:

[VFS version: 7.00 645_VAL_REL 0010 (2006-03-23 21:03:15 CET)] com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.config.ConfigurationException: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/EXAMPLE/nwdi_NWDIDEMO/dev/inactive/DCs/example.org/appl/testdc/_comp/ (Internal Server Error).

+++ Nested exception part 1/1

com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.DeltavException: Internal Server Error

-

Any idea whats going wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet... What part of the Sneak Preview did you reinstall? NWDS, WebAS, NWDI, all? Which versions are you running now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal,

I reinstalled the whole thing except NWDS.

the sneak preview is 2004s and NWDS is 7.0.07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try deleting the .dtc and .dtr folders in your Windows profile directory. Then restart NWDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This dint work.I get the same errors in NWDS log and DC perspective gives an error saying

<b>Getting VFS manager failed for client J2E_EXAMPLE_D.</b>

All this was working absolutely fine before I reinstalled the stuff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at the serverlogs an let us know if you find anything interesting in there.