cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in RFC Sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having a scenario where I am sending the message through RFC sender. The message is getting posted on integration server but its giving error in SXMB_MONI.

The error says

"HTTP response contains status code 503 with the description Service Unavailable XML element Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)" in call adapter.

I checked some notes mentioning about poll parameter of sap af messaging in visual admin but still the problem is same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

do you agree that your Channel is RFC <b>Receiver</b> adapter?

The adapter does not give any (fine) response to the integration server. May be, because of wrong configuration, may be to big payload or what ever. Look to Runtime Workbench / Adapter Monitoring for analyzing the adapter error.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I am having RFC Sender adapter and not receiver and I am calling async the same through ABAP program "CALL FUNCTION IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION d". The scenario is RFC-File.

I checked in Message Monitoring for Integration server messages. The error category was "Internal" and error code is "HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK".

Also the payload is of few KBs not huge.

Regards

Rajeev

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

ok, thanks for the information.

It is more looking like the receiving file adapter couldnt give the right answer. Plz look to RW / adapter monitoring, if the status is "green" or check the error message. If green, look next to RW/Message Monitoring and choose the Adapter Engine. Do you see your message? Which status has it?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

I checked the file adapter but the status is green which says "No message processing till now" and also it is not listed in Message monitoring.

Also as described in note mentioned by shekhar I tried to change the Visual Admin poll interval. also i tried that URL which gave "Messaing servlet is active"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <scenario>

<scenname>MSG_SCEN</scenname>

<scentype>SERV</scentype>

<sceninst>MSG_001</sceninst>

<scenversion>001</scenversion>

- <component>

<compname>SERVLET</compname>

<compdesc>Messaging System</compdesc>

<comphost>localhost</comphost>

<compinst>MSG_001</compinst>

- <message>

<messalert>OKAY</messalert>

<messseverity>100</messseverity>

<messarea>QR</messarea>

<messnumber>801</messnumber>

<messparameter>na</messparameter>

<messtext>MessagingServlet is active.</messtext>

</message>

</component>

</scenario>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

still this problem persists. In error description for Call Adapter (SXMB_MONI) its gives

"HTTP response contains status code 503 with the description Service Unavailable XML element Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)"

but when I checked Adapter monitoring in Runtime Workbench it was displaying "No msg processing till now"

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rajeev,

Check this blog point 8

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Regards,

Sridhar

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

i assume, that "Call Adapter" is missunderstoodable. Go to SXMB_ADM / Conf Int Engine and put RUNTIME / TRACE_LEVE to 3 and check again. I would test the mapping: Copy it from SXMB_MONI and test at IB Repository / Interface Mapping or, if ABAP stack mapping, in transaction SXI_MAPPING_TEST.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you check this note ???

sekhar