cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Configuration NWA "deploy and change"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need help. Configuration the track name: "Change management service (CMC): Modify a software component" / in the setp "Software Component" show message error:

Validation Error: The given Software Component could not be found in the Software Catalog . Ensure that the Software Catalog in the SLD is up to date. Otherwise download the latest SLD content from the SAP Service Marketplace and import it into your SLD repository.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SLD is use for software components and all SAP software ( nstallable).This is includes the information about the Support Packages/Patches , Software components and the dependencies.

You always check if the SLD up-to date.

For more information please see the link below..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwesrce/helpdata/en/2c/5f7ecd8ddc454ca86ff6e53919b0d1/content.htm

Hope this will help you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Before doing deployemnt you should have proper permissions. I suggeted to you please do this activity through j2ee_admin or administrator user . Also check the j2ee_Admin user roles.

Before doing also upgrade your CIM repository.

still the problem will come then please post the log again.

Regards

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes It looks like you don't have authorization.

Try J2EE_Admin instead.

otherwise

Kindly create a new user with SAP_J2ee_admin role and try.

I think it should work. Generally J2EE admin is the higher authorization on Java componnets.

If you have ABAP associated with your system just check once whether this above mention role is properly generated.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy