cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Wily Interoscope Issue...No Dashboards Available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

We have installed Wily Interscope and configured it with our SOLMAN so that it can collect our Portal's Java Performance Data. But when I login to the Willy Website (using the URL...http://<SOLMAN HOST>:8081/webview/jsp/login.jsf;jsessionid=1om5nncjj8t73), and click on CONSOLE, I find a message...."No Dashboards are Available". Hence, no data is shown.

All settings are in place, ports okay, but not able to figure out where is the problem.

Do I need to create a dashboard? If yes, please provide the staeps to do it.

Very jeoperdized,

Avishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was resolved...after uploading a SAR file specified on the SNOTES pertaining to Wily

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkata_emandi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can invoke via SOLMAN_WORKCENTER tcode in solution manager.

Make sure you have Java 1.5.0 or later (to check java version cmd> java -version)

Hope that helps

Regards

venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I have invoked from SOLMAN_WORKCENTER a lot of times, but it didn't help.

But, I think, it can be a java issue as pointed by you, as in the system I have 1.4.2 version.

I will install it and let you know, if it works or not!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No venkata,

I have done as per your instructions, installed JAVA 1.5, and made all the settings but it didn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you performed Portal side Configuration of Portal Data Collection under Portal Services?

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

Can you please elaborate what do you mean by Portal Data Collection configration?

I don't have much knowledge in Portal, so if you can help me with any info it would be great. If possible, please send me a link where I can refer the same.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your response.

Thanks,

Avishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

After probing server nodes with wily agent config, have you restarted Portal?

Refer to the guide attached to this note, https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/797147

It has addressed all the regular issues with Wily.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, after doing everything I have restarted the PORTAL, but the issue persists.

I have also refered the note provided by you, long ago...but no help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me a solution, as this is very critical from my project standpoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who can please help me out...? Please