cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Inclusion/Exclusion for customers on sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I work in a regulated industry. To export product outside of US, many international distributors needs to register each material with their goverments, depending on the country. We currently control this using the inclusion lists for the applicable distributors. Until now, each distributor operated out of a single country, so we had no issues.

We now have a situation where we will be drop shipping product on a single distributors sold to account to various ship to locatoins, each with unique registered material lists.

Is it possible to extend the inclusion to ship to accounts? As currently configured, It only checks against sold to accounts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to extend the inclusion to ship to accounts? As currently configured, It only checks against sold to accounts.

Please note: Listing and exclusion only check against your Sold to account, so it is not required to extend the inclusions or Exclusions to any other partner functions as what ever you have listed or excluded to SP (Sold to party ) will be valid for all other its partners.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is that each ship to partnered with a single sold to customer has different approvals from each other. Looking at the config, it appears that I should be able to have a second inclusion type configured to do what I need. Since I've really just researched this for a short time, I can't really put down the details yet of exaclty what needs to be done, bit it's all in the Listing/Exclusion config tree. I'll post some details after I've figured it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution for us is to configure a new inclusion list based on both the Sold to customer and Ship to customer combination, and add it to our current access sequence that is only based on Sold To at this time.