SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of Security Deposit during Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to release Security Deposit during periodic invoicing.Can I use Event R401 for this.Also need to know how security deposit can be released through this event.Whether X_Gumb_R401 can be used for this purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Banasri

3 REPLIES 3

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked event R507 ?

thanks,

VR

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a normal scenario, event R401 is used for releasing Security deposits automatically for finalised accounts during the generation of final invoice.

Standard FM ISU_EVENT_R401 if plugged in event R401 does this functionality, but only for finalised accounts.

However, if you want to do it for active accounts during the normal periodic invoicing, you need to customise the FM and assign it in the event and write a code in to allow the SD release for active accounts as well.

Hope it helps....

Thanks

Amlan

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not need to add ABAP code if the following conditions are met. See below an extract of comments from the standard source code in program ISU_EVENT_NEW_R401 (this is triggered from Event R401):

The Security Deposit will bre released during (standard) invoicing based on the following condition:

$$------- Condition for settlement: In case of periodic invoicing

*$$* 1. moveout invoice of contract/ contract account or*

*$$* 2. the creditwothiness is still less than the maximum allowed and*

*$$ and the return date of the sec. has been reached*

Please check the Max Creditworthiness setting (for Release) in the Security Deposits ''Special Definitions'' configuration.

If release is still not occurring, explicitly specify Main/Sub 0020/0010 in the Invoicing configuration ''Item Selection for Account Maintenance'' for CLearing Types R4 and R41. Set ''OISel'' to '3'.

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin