cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy via AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any pointers on prerequisites checks to be done for configuring receiver proxy SOAP 3.0 in integrated configuration for message flow through AAE?

I have a scenario for direct message send to ECC from JMS queue. I thought to use IC in AAE by creating JMS sender channel and SOAP 3.0 receiver channel to connect ECC.

Thanks

Ray.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Any pointers on prerequisites checks to be done for configuring receiver proxy SOAP 3.0 in integrated configuration for message flow through AAE?

If your version is PI 7.1 EHP or 7.3 then you can use. Since you want to use AAE then you have to use Integrated configuration object in ID and then use SOAP adapter as transport protocol and specify XI adapter as message protocol. This way you do the proxy using SOAP structure. You have to monitor using RWB and not using IE at all. SOAP http adapter has all the support features. Whereas SOAP with XI adapter has limited capability. I think soap attachments using xi adapter might not be possible for proxy. In general everything is pretty same as proxy adapter.

Please refer thls link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Basker,

I have done the following configuration.

ESR objects created : Sender (ED, SI) and Receiver (ED, SI). Proxy generated at ECC side.

ID objects created: Sender JMS channel, Receiver Proxy (SOAP XI3.0) channel, Integrated configuration.

I have already referred the link. However, the message is throwing error saying receiver determination not found.

Also the trace log gives binding error.

How can I test the message flow from PI to ECC in this scenario to rectify the errors?

Ray

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create your Operation mapping in ESR?

Also, did you populate the "Receiver" tab and "Receiver Interfaces" tab?

In addition to mention your Sender Communication Channel in the Inbound proceesing tab and your receiver channel in Outbound processing, you have to do the above steps.

This might be helpful if you are new to developing ICO:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87...

Best Regards,

Ravi

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> have already referred the link. However, the message is throwing error saying receiver determination not found.

Also the trace log gives binding error.

Did you enter receiver determination info in the integrated configuration object. Also check whether your target business system for abap is valid one?

>How can I test the message flow from PI to ECC in this scenario to rectify the errors?

Are you using RWB to test the message flow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The configuration test itself is throwing error saying "Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender" and the trace log says "OUTBOUND-BINDING" and its says "no standard agreement found"

I have checked the following

-Sender service, sender channel component, sender channel

-Receiver service, Receiver channel component, receiver channel

-integrated configuration: 1) Inbound processing with sender channel

2) Receiver with operation specific and receiver component

3) Receiver Interface with receiver component, receiver interface name, namespace and SWCV

4) Outbound processing with receiver channel.

I could see that the receiver interface is with Sender service Operation.

Am I correct in the configuration?

Ray.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to configure four things in ID

Inbound processing sender com component, sender interface, sender namespace and no receiver details and sender comm channel

Receiver Interface sender comm component, sender interface, sender namespace and no receiver detail and receiver comm component. and specify operation mapping, reciever interface and namespace.

outbound processing sender com component sender interface sender namespace and no receiver and receiver comm channel

ALso make sure your sender service or sender business component or receiver service or receiver business component is activated and added service interfaces to it.

Go to your business component .. edit by adding respective service interfaces for sender and receiver. something that could cause this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to post the messages from File/SOAP to ABAP Proxy [SOAP XI3.0] via AAE. The messages which are posted are able to monitor in RWB.

However, when I was trying to make the scenario ABAP Proxy [SOAP XI3.0] to File via AAE, the message from ECC is flowing to integration engine which is not expected since I have configured the message flow to happen via AAE only.

I have configured the following:

a) SM59--> G type connection for AAE destination with path prefix as" /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true"

b) SXMSIF--> Sender ID has been defined with service and component as " * " and selected the required outbound service interface and namespace from the list

c) SXMB_ADM--> WIth category as RUNTIME, parameter as IS_URL and subparameter as Sender ID, current value is configured as dest://<http destination of AAE>

d) For the outbound service interface, an outbound proxy is generated in ECC for message triggering.

e) Sender channel was configured as SOAP with message protocol XI3.0. The module tab was configured with prameter: ignoreDuplicate=true and generateSysAck-true for XISOAPAdapterBean module.

f) The integrated configuration was done with sender soap channel and file receiver.

When message was triggered from ECC, it went to Integration engine and failed with red flag. The error trace read like this.

-

- <!-- Receiver Determination

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

I was expecting the message in RWB and when I checked the channels, there is no trace of the message and the channel is inactive.

Please let me know where I am missing...

Thanks!

Ray..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to provide the HTTP destination created for AAE in the Runtime parameter of IS_URL for sender id entry..(instead of existing one...)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I have only ECC destination of H type in SM59.

Should I need to create a new one for AAE and assign this destination to IS_URL parameter?

As per the document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

we need to create the AAE destination of G type and assign this destination in IS_URL parameter with Sender ID.

Please correct my understanding.

Thanks!

Ray...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The path prefix for G type RFC destination connection for AAE configured was

/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true

And then the same destination was called in IS_URL parameter to flow the proxy messages via AAE.

However, when outbound message triggered from ECC, it came to integration engine instead of AAE and failed with "receiver determination not found" error.

Whether I have configured the correct path prefix for G type connection. My PI version is 7.1 Ehp1.

Thanks!

Ray..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your entry in SXMSIF. Don't enter * in the party field . just enter your sender service in Service field.

SXMSIF--> Sender ID has been defined with service and component as " * " and selected the required outbound service interface and namespace from the list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after modifying the SXMSIF entry details by removing the "*" from the party, I am getting the error.

I would like to know for Proxy[SOAP XI3.0] --> PI via AAE, why the message is passing to Integration engine even though the sender ID in the IS_URL says, the message should pass through the dest://AAE?

When I am triggering the message the message is coming to IE and failed with

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Please help me.

I was expecting the message in SOAP sender channel in RWB.

Thanks!

Ray..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers on the error mentioned above thread will be appreciated

Thanks!

Ray..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have crated SOAP sender channel in Sending Business System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the configuration for the message to pass from ECC proxy to PI via soap channel.

However, the message is getting failed in ECC with 403 forbidden error code :HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK.

The user ID which was used in 'G' type RFC destination for AAE connection in ECC has following roles.

a) SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

b) SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE

c) SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

Please let me know all the roles required for the user to send the message from ECC to PI via AAE.

Thanks

Ray....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any pointers for user profile and roles to be added for RFC destination 'G' type connection.

This is for communication ECC system to PI for sending the message as ABAP Proxy [SOAP XI3.0]] to AAE...

Currently I have added following profiles.

a) SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

b) SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE

c) SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

still I am getting 403 forbidden error at ECC side and when checking the connection test in SM59 of this AAE destination at ECC side,

I have restrictions in using the profile SAP_ALL. Please help me.

Thanks

Ray...

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your link.

The services mentioned in the document are all active and running.

This is for G type RFC destination connection.

Please let me know which are all other services to be active to avoid this 403 forbidden error.

Path prefix maintained in the G type connection at ECC side is /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Ray.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your pointers.

The 403 forbidden issue was resolved by adding PIAPPLUSER role and now able to post the message from ECC to PI.

Thanks

Ray.

Answers (0)