cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract errorneous messages with message id and respective short error text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Am looking to extract all the error messages from PI and ERP system into excel sheet with Message Id and its respective error message.

Could anyone suggest if any table in PI or ERP system where I could see Message Id with short test of error message and same can be downloaded into excel sheet?

Thanks.

Aki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer below tables for the error messages. Also you can create ABAP report to pull all the necessary information using the below tables.

SMPPREL3: Table for end-to-end information. This table contains the information about interfaces, like sender (party, service, interface and namespace) and receiver (party, service, interface and namespace) as well as information on maps.

SXMSPMAST2 : Master table for runtime information on XML messages.

SXMSPERRO2: Store information on error messages in XI.

SXMSMSTAT: Exchange Infrastructure: Message Status. Here we can find the description of all icons used in SXMB_MONI and XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can include SXMSPEMAS table for enhanced message queue master data.

Have a look on this link for tables from ABAP and JAVA stack.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66945300

Errors can be extracted from java schema too for adapter specific errors.

XI_AF_MSG

Ray.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for helpful informayion.

My problem got resolved by table SXMSPERROR which provides error text but the same table does not provide error text in ERP system. We need to double click on each entry to see error text whereas in PI it does provide you error text on the same common screen.

Let me know if there is any other way to get error text on the same screen.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Aki

Answers (0)