cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**To branch to a new page in Smart forms after main window**

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have three pages where on second pages main window so my data many be carry on next 3, 4, pages and my requirement is to display data(like notes ) on last page after all contain of main window .that last third page is different formatting on basis of company code lets 10 different pages. On second page in main window I write u2018commandu2019 and General Attributes, Tick Go to new page in. On the Determine the new page using the list box next to the checkbox. The output of the main window will continues on the new page of third pages. I did this for my all company like (command for 10 , command for 11u2026.).BUT also on second page option of next page in General Attributes. Where in can maintain next pages entry is single...if I put blank the error comesu2026thingu2019s 1) what should I have to maintain in second page for next page.

2) how I get data from multiple page design (I design 10 pages from that I want one should display):- I used condition option in command for company still getting error .

So kindly help me for such scenario.

Edited by: nshahare on Aug 5, 2011 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nshahare ,

Format the way you have asked the question, It is highly unclear what issue you are facing.

Be clear, be cool and then post(edit) the question again. we are here to help you.

BR

Dep