cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Userexit for not having the cancelled billing documents at VF31

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to have the cancelled billing documents at VF31 (outpus from billing). We will make a development for this. Is there any userexit for not having the cancelled billing documents at VF31?

Thanks in advance for the answers....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with exit RSNASTZZ. Else check Note 960611 - FAQ: Output control in Sales and Distribution

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - You will not require a development for this requirement. If the cancelled invoices are not to be sent to the customer, the simply do not assign an output procedure to the billing types in customising. The SPRO node is:

This will prevent cancelled billing docs appearing in the output due list - VF31.

SD > Basic Functions > Output control > Maintain Output determination for billing documents> Assign output determination procedures > Remove the Assignment of V10000 from your billing type.

Regards

Siddharth

Edited by: Sridhar, Siddharth on Aug 12, 2011 11:49 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you can control this using standard settings. Try adding the billing document type in the access sequence of the billing output type in SPRO side (t.code V/40). Then for output type, uncheck the box multiple issuing. I assume this will help not populating the cancelled billing documents in VF31. Otherwise no user exit available for VF31.

Regards,