cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines not generated after MRP run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create Schedule lines through MRP run , but instead system creates MRP element PRqRel and its PurRqs when i check in MD04 , the following are the prerequisite i done before MRP run , but still Schedule lines are not generating.

1.activated checkbox source list in material master.,Procurement type is F, MRP type PD , lot size MB , marked JIT Scheduling indicator as 1 in Pur view of material master , no MRP group is used in our process.

2.Maintained Inforecord.

3.Maintained source list for the material and marked MRP relevant as 2. Validity also checked.

4. Quota arrangement for this vendor only.

5. Created New scheduling agreement.

6. Material is not sent for subcontracting.

7. Ran MD02 with following parameters ,

Processing key NETCH Net Change in Total Horizon

Create purchase req. 1 Purchase requisitions in opening period

Delivery schedules 3 Schedule lines

Create MRP list 1 MRP list

Planning mode 3 Adapt planning data (normal mode)

Please let me know if i am missing something

Thanks in Advance

Benny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you created the source list through ME01 and marked it MRP revelant as 2-Record relevant to MRP. Sched. lines generated automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , the source list is marked for MRP relevant 2.

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the Source list invloves SA number in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it has the SA number in it , i have already referred few threads in SDN for the same issue and i had done all the prequisites whatever needed to generate the Schedule line , but still nothing works.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

chaitanya_naravane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Benny,

How did you solve this problem?

I am facing exactly same problem. Can you please comment?

Regds.,

Chaitanya

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

Please also check the validity period in the SA header and the validity period of the price. The former shall cover the delivery date of the PReq that you got in MD04; the latter shall cover the date which is controlled by the field "Pr. date category" in the item details of the SA (press Shift-F5 Additional data).

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for the inputs , i have done as you told and now i am getting PurRqs and still no Schedule lines are generated. I have also created demand of 150 qty in MD61 , but system not creating schedule lines. Any idea ?

Thanks

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Release creation profile, have maintined it in the scheduling agreement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release creation profile is maintained in SA , 40 days JIT and 18 months FRC.

Thanks

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may want to give a try by maintaing the following

Planned delivery time (MRP2-Scheduling)- 2 days (example)

Avilablity Check: 02

Btw, Ru using the Release strategy ? I was also in same staus as you mentioned now able to gnerate the SA. Still exploring further.

Regards

RG

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good idea from RG!

This approach proves to be quite efficient in many cases - are you able to work with the SA manually, without MRP, i.e. add schedule lines manually, print it, generate releases and print them.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RG / Rafael,

I changed the planned delivery time to 2 days in MRP 2 view and availability check to 02 , and as usual no schedule lines generated. I can able to maintain the schedule line manually in ME38 and in MD04 the schedule lines appear and it gets firmed. But this is not i want , i want MRP to generate automatically the schedule lines.

Is it like for the first time you have to enter the schedule lines manually then after the system will generate automatically the schedule lines in next MRP run ?

Thanks

Benny

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

No, the idea with the manual maintenance is only to see if there are some messages thrown by the system in the process that may give a clue to why the automation via MRP doesn't work.

If you haven't got any "suspicious" messages, then I am short of ideas. Sorry!

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raf for your reply , i still dont know where exactly the problem is....

Reg

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below links...

Kuber