cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order (SOBKZ = &1) is not provided for this goods movement the messag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created one subcontracting PO based on a sales order, so the order is belonging to special stock...

Now i got a below error when i transfer the stock to subcontractor against this PO through MB1B but it likes as warning msg(in Yellow) but i can't post this transaction.

Sales order (SOBKZ = &1) is not provided for this goods movement the message no is M7374

Kindly help me how to over come from this?

please note that as per the system suggesion i go to Define Attributes of System Messages for changing the message type from E to W. But i can't find this kind of message type in that list.

regards,

sathes

vuyolwethu_sam
Explorer
0 Kudos

If this the message ID is not active on your system message config, please define it and set it to W.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcontracting for Sales Order Stock: -

Purpose: - Subcontracting is also possible in conjunction with sales order stocks. The subcontracting orders are account-assigned to a sales order. Thus, the components are not transferred (using a transfer posting) to the "stock of material provided to vendor" but are directly withdrawn from the sales order stock the time of the goods receipt. The material manufactured is also posted to the sales order stock.

The cost of subcontracting is then debited to the sales order.

Since the components are not transferred to the "stock of material provided to vendor", it is recommend that you use a transfer posting to transfer the provided components to a new storage location (for example, 9999). This enables you to obtain an overview of those stocks that are physically located at the subcontractor. This information is particularly important when you carry out a physical inventory of the sales order stocks.

Features: -

Withdrawal from Stock of Mat. Provided or Sales Order: -

For components that are managed in sales order stock, you can define whether the components are to be withdrawn directly from each sales order or from the stock of material provided to vendor. You manage this via the dependent requirements indicator for individual customer requirements and collective requirements (MARC-SBDKZ).

You can maintain this indicator in the following places:

In the MRP view of the material master record (MRP 4)

In the explosion types for the BOM item (in Customizing for Production in the step Basic Data -> Bill of Material -> Item Data -> Define explosion types )

Configuring the explosion types has priority over the configuration in Inventory Management.

If the indicator is set at Collective requirements only (2), the materials are withdrawn from the stock of material provided to vendor. If this indicator is set any other way, the system withdraws materials from sales order stock.

Refer following link;

[Subcontracting for Sales Order Stock and Project Stock|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/4b9036dfe4b703e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks punkaj,

i got some idea based on your reply, now i have some doubt about transfer posting for SB-PO created based on SO.

In my SB-PO, there is a tab Sub Contracting in Item detail view. Here i have chose SB stock is a Special stock (E) and given the respective sale order no.

When i do transfer(541 E) posting for this SB-PO, i got the error "Sales order stock 16869 000010 does not exist" Msg no is M7 184

i don't understand this, can you kindly explain little more deeply because why it is linking with the sale order when issue the components to vendor?

regards,

sathes

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether Stock of material to be transferred has been assigned against sales order 16869 000010. If not then first transfer stock of material from un-restricted to sales order using MvT 412 E and then transfer from sales order to subcontracting stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punkaj,

Yes problem has been solved...

regards,

sathes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathes kumar,

Please tell me this process.

I am also raised subcontracting PO with ref. sales order.

Now i need to issue raw material to subcontractor what is the procedure need to be follow?

I tried with 541 E and given po ref. iam getting error....

Raw material is lies for same sales order.....

Regards,

venkat

Answers (0)