SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to delete contact number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there any BAPI to delete a perticular contact number maintained at BP .

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Try using the FM BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit:

If you are referring to the number of u201CBusiness Partner Contactu201C that is created from BCT0 then the FM that you can use is BCONTACT_DELETE (not exist a BAPI to do this).

Excuse me if not I understood your question correctly.

Best regards,

David Ampuero

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I'm referring to "Telephone number " maintained at Business Partner. The mass deletion of contact number ( telephone number) is required for data cleansing activity , ( to delete junk numbers).

I tried with BAPI "BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE " , but with this we can replace the existing contact number , instead of deleting it

abhijit

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

You can use BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_REMOVE for removing address and other communication details. Since you are interested in removing only contact details / communication details - you need to copy existing details (without communication details) and remove old one.

You can use BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD for adding address.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hello Avinash

Thanks for the reply.

This BAPI wont execute , where only one address is maintained at BP. In this case, I'll have to use BAPI : BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESSES_GET first followed by BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_REMOVE.

abhijit