cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Cart functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have gone through the team cart wiki and have understood how it is supposed to work. Now my client is on SRM 7 but they are still using Application Controlled Workflow and intend using it.

I read that team cart works only with Process Controlled Workflows. Is this true? If so can you suggest a workaround so that this works on ACW too...I just intend to showcase it for a demo.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone confirm if TEAM CART functionality works with ACW?

I have application controlled workflows in SRM 7.1 but even after doing the config for TEAM CART functionakity,I dont see the CHECEKBOX for saving the shopping cart as "TEAM CART" in Shopping cart screen.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is true. Team purchasing only works with process controlled workflow.

SAP help documents this as well:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/8e/1753cca4a6450784f3e2d1ecf6b09a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I was able to enable TEAM CART functionality with ACW as well in SRM7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not quite sure why the HELP page states that the team purchasing is only valid for process controlled workflow. Since the set up is rather simple, I'd suggest that you customize your system following the wiki page for team purchasing. Then together with your Application Controlled Workflow, test and see if team purchasing works. I'd be interested in knowing if it works in your scenario.