cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Update issue for open deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have an issue with credit update values for open deliveries (Info Structure S067).

Current Credit Mgmt settings

We have dymanic credit check at PGi level. The update group used is 000015 as the business requirement didnt want the open sales order values to be considered for credit update of sales value in FD32.

Issue

The value of delivery items with item categories TAX and TAPS - (material determination) are not updated in the open deliveries value (S067 info structure). But the value of standard items with item category TAN are updated. I guess this might be because of the schedule line category PP 'not relevant for delivery' for sub item cat TAPS.

I have searched extensively in SDN and also all SAP notes related to credit update but could not find a valid reason as to why the value is not updated for these items.

I have also checked all the relevant settings for credit management as mentioned in the note 18613.

Please let me know if anyone has come accross this scenario and know why the system is not updating credit value for these items and how to rectify this.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Aug 5, 2011 9:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because you are not activated credit checks and update statistics for delivery items

Go to VOV7 then go to respective item category detail and tick mark to credit active

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil

I have checked all the standard settings for credit management.

Regards

Madhu