cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get an alert when user login with "DDIC" in any of the systems?

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can it be possible when ever the user login with DDIC user in any of the satellite system,can we we get an alert -as DDIC login attempt in any system?

Is this possiblem in CCMS or BPM or...?

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you import transports containing dictionary objects from e. g. test or qa system DDIC will "log on" to the system too, import the object and execute the dictionary activation (using dialog processes).

So you may get a lot of false warnings.

Markus

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to get alert only when login to DDIC,so where i have to keep this user in RZ20

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be possible. Check http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=312128

In RZ20, Dialog Overview - there should be category to alert on the basis of username logged on.

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

Thanks for the information.

but 1.I need the alelrt when the user login to with DDIC

as mestion in the Link <remark: it makes a new alert created if more than 7 users logon>

2.Select Dialog Overview -> Users Logged On -> i am able to see only my SOlMan system,how to add all the satellite systems

Note:All the CCMS is configutation is done and working succefully,i need setup only this

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Oops, wrong nodename.

Could you check under SAP CCMS Monitor templates -> Security -> <server> -> Logon.

Here can assign the CCMS_OnAlert_Email as auto reaction method to the MTE Class.

For the issue with satellite systems not visible in RZ20 check the thread:

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan

Great information!

Can you please tell me where i can add this DDIC user ? and what i have to put in thresholds?

Regards,Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

The threshold value should be 'DDIC'. As is whenever the user DDIC logs in, the threshold is reached and an alert should be generated.

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

I am sorry.

1.I did not find any tab where i can give this 'threshold value should be 'DDIC'

2. what is the Data collection method ?

3.Is there a way we can capture u201Cany DDIC login attemptu201D unsuccessful, in Prod via SolMan?

Regards,

Swaroop'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Please check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/23/c9833b3bb1780fe10000000a11402f/content.htm

It mentions the exact requirments you need.

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

Link which you have give is good.But when i login with DDIC i am not geting alerts and i am not able to add any satllites system to

under Security node

My configuration:

Miximum values for list 1 min

When should an alert be triggered?

From value Red Severity 2

Max. number of alerts for each message ID 50

Max. number of lines to be saved 50

SM19

Client * Events

User DDIC selected -Dailog logon Alll

systmem

Please help me.

Regards,

Swaroop

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not geting alert when it is successfull login.. can you please tell me what changes i have to do ?

Regards,

Swaroop

jeroen_verbrugge2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't know if you got this solved in the meantime.

You must have activated the Security Audit Log (transaction SM19) and also profile parameters must be correct (check rsau/enable to be 1).

Audit log should be activated with the correct profile settings.

You can also check SM20 to see if you find the logon entries for DDIC. If you cannot find them there, there will be nothing in RZ20.

Jeroen.