cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

if i create a sales order and i gave 4 type of item in that particular order like 1 biscuit,1 chocolate and i fruiti and i wan to create a separate bill for each item then how to do?

if i do split delivery based on multiple ship to party and i require different invoice for each ship to party the do we require to assign routine007 in vtfa tcode at item level under vbrk/vbrp field

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the below OSS notes to understand the billing split criteria.

11162 Invoice Split Criteria in Billing Documents

36832 Invoice Split Fields from the Sales Order

Program SAPMV60A contains a hard coded list of fields that are excluded from consideration in the splitting logic.

See the top include MV60ATOP.

To force a split the billing document header table (VBRK) contains a special field that is used to force asplit to occur. The ZUKRI field is a character string that contains concatenated fieldsfrom the preceding documents. By adjusting the contents of this string within a data transfer routine, you can force a split to occur.

See the data transfer routine FV60C001 -Data transfer for delivery related billing

Create a new routine in VOFM,activate the routine and assign the same in Delivery to billing Item Copy control - DATA VBRK/VBRP.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to lakshimathi suggestion

In copy control VTFL at item level you have to assign DATA VBRK/VBAP as 6-Single inv. limited

Then only what lakshimipathi suggested wil work

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried but even i assigned billing relevance 'A'in item category i m getting error document not relevant for billing kindly help me to solve it

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

with FKREL = 'A', only the delivery item is billeable.

If you want to bill the sales order item, then FKREL should be 'B'.

If you want to split according to any specific criteria, then you have to create your one copy routine to set in 'Data VBRK/VBRP' at item level in transaction VTFL., and fill the field VBRK-ZUKRI accordingly.

See for example the routine '001' where the split is done by VBAK-VTWEG, VBAK-SPART.

Best regards,

Ivano,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG SD > Billing > Billing Docs > Country specific features. There select your sales org and maintain 1 there and save.

Now create an invoice referencing a delivery which is having multiple line items and check the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi