Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one user with zprofile of sap_all and i have to remove the tcode pc00_m40_calc so for this i remove pc00_m40_calc tcode from that zprofile form p* tcode list and also removed from other roles and i manually check one by one role i did not find that tcode but when i show using suim it shows that the user have that tcode and also show in suim -> executeable tcode for users list so what i do to remove that tcode.

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make your queries very clear at steps.

Alrite, Now you just change the authorization for the t-code,i mean change activity as inactive

the particular will get no authorization to access t-code.

Hope this helps you better.

Kutty..

0 Kudos

I have removed that tcode from zprofile role and other role but it is showing in suim. so how i find from where it is running

0 Kudos

Hi,

As i guess you removed the t.code from the role menu. Did you removed those t.code from the above said authorization object (S_TCODE , P_TCODE)? Did you checked those object that those t.code still exist there or not?

Regards

0 Kudos

i have remove pc00_m40_calc tcode from s_tcode and p_tcode but it is showing in suim->transaction it is showing that user have this tcode but in suim->transaction executable for user it is not showing. why this is happeninig

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please download the role (PFCG- Role- Download) and send it to me if possible ?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Hariom,

Sometime I see this problem comes for user or role buffer .

I suggest just ignore it if p* tcode is not working for that perticular user id ...

Might be this problem (T-code showing in SUIM for your user id) will resolve automaticaly after restart the server.

Regards

Pranay

0 Kudos

Hi Hariom,

> Might be this problem (T-code showing in SUIM for your user id) will resolve automaticaly after restart the server

>

> Regards

> Pranay

This is an absolute Gem - the best advice one could give......way to go

@other members of the Forum : Can we let the discussion go on between the 4 members please, i would like to see where this ends and how they resolve the problem

0 Kudos

Can we let the discussion go on between the 4 members please, i would like to see where this ends and how they resolve the problem

Friday fun.

0 Kudos

I should confess that i would feel let down , if the OP doesnt take the advice and discuss internally the option of re-starting the server.....its a shame if such valuable advice is not put into action

i think i found the 'guru" i was searching for, i will try to follow his posts ...

0 Kudos

If you shut the server down without restarting, then the problem goes away completely.

OP seems also to have left the building... perhaps it dawned on the SAP_ALL user that the tcode pc00_m40_calc is a report type transaction and the whole concept of ranging around tcodes with SAP_ALL minus... behind it is somewhat flawed...

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 9, 2011 12:08 AM

0 Kudos

i have remove pc00_m40_calc tcode from s_tcode and p_tcode but it is showing in suim->transaction it is showing that user have this tcode but in suim->transaction executable for user it is not showing. why this is happeninig

Once I saw this and finally end up with the transaction (different one) itself not there in system. But we used to got report from BizRights. And ofcourse the transaction value was there in a range. Again double check S_TCODE values for this user in user buffer (SU56). If you are sure then move to service market place. SUIM has a rich background of BUG

P/S - if you are looking for restarting the server then start with a hariom

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Aug 10, 2011 6:12 PM

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the authorization object S_TCODE value in the role.Maybe the value there is " All transactions "

Regards

Edited by: bhuban_2010 on Aug 5, 2011 6:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the object " P_TCODE - HR: Transaction codes ".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hariom,

I think it will be difficult to remove as per your way.

I suggest , create a one role with SAP all ,

Go in PFCG --> create any role Z* --> go to sap area menu --> select all (SD, MM etc ) --> save

now go to find tab --> search your t-code (p*) --> and delete.

Now go to Authoriztion tab --> execute --> generate --> save

Go to user tab --> user comparision.

I think this is better and easiest way.

Regards

Pranay Agarwal