cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 URL for SOAP Sender incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a SOAP sender agreement and generated the WSDL from the "Display WSDL..." option on ID, now the problem is that the soap address tags for HTTP_Port and HTTPS_Port are being created with the hostname of my PI server without domain, but all other url's in the wsdl file and including the WSDL URL of the wsdl file have the correct server name and domain, so when somebody gets the wsdl file from the file location and upload it to even Eclipse or just consume it from any other composite cannot reach the service exposed in PI, so I was wondering if any of you experts can help me with where can I find the parameters that Integration Directory use to create the soap address urls fro HTTP and HTTPS automatically, I've checked all the exchange profile and all the reference to server have the domain, I'm not a basis consultant and our basis team cannot find the problem, if anyone can help me with where can I find these parameters would be really appreciated, thanks in advance for your answers.

Rergards,

Julio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Step1:

ID -> sender aggrement -> Display WSDL. You will get the URL for the wsdl.

Step2:

By using the URL, create "Web Service client project" in NWDS or Eclipse.

Step3:

It automatically generate structure of source in java code for the WSDL URL in NWDS or Eclipse.

Step4: Deploy the ear in PI server.

Regards,

Kumar

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

now the problem is that the soap address tags for HTTP_Port and HTTPS_Port are being created with the hostname of my PI server without domain, but all other url's in the wsdl file and including the WSDL URL of the wsdl file have the correct server name and domain, so when somebody gets the wsdl file from the file location and upload it to even Eclipse or just consume it from any other composite cannot reach the service exposed in PI

As a workaround, you can just edit the WSDL via notepad and manually correct the hostname with the correct domain.

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI JULIO,

SOAP sender agreement and generated the WSDL from the "Display WSDL..." option on ID

Q. HOW TO CHECK THE JTTP SENDER SIDE URL........WE HAVE ONE OPTION IN ID.....CHECK THE BELOW PROCESS FOR REF.....

ID-->TOOLS>DEFINE WEB DERVER->CONTINUE->PROPOS URL (CLICK)>CONTUNUE-->SELECT THE INTERFACE

NAME (NAME NAME SPACE SOFTWARE COMPONENT NAME)---->CONTINUE --->(THEN SERVICE , INTERFACE

NAME ,INTERFACE NAME SPACE)-->CONTINUE->OVERVIEW

THIS IS THE PROCESS TO GET THE SENDER SIDER URL

REGARDS,

KESAVA