cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Response Error in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

In my SOAP to RFC scenario, Im facing the error.The is two message mappings in my scenario.

One is between SOAP Req MT and RFC Import str . Second one is b/w RFC.Response and SOAP RESP MT. While Im testing with XMLSPY the request mapping is executed successfully. the RFC executes its functionality successfully in SAP[updating data in atransaction]. The RFC response should be "SUCCESS" or "FAILURE".*Even if we check RFc individually its working fine and giving response as SUCCESS / FAILURE* .

BUT

In my case I got the below error in MONI in Response message .The INBOUNDMESSAGE(CENTRAL)->Payload contains the below response. So obviously the response mapping failed in XI . Why im getting this error. BUT RFC functionlity working in SAP , but response getting error .

Failure case:

- <rfc:ZRFC_USAGE_DEC.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<Name>JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER</Name>

<Text>Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of '#', in "#F#A#I#L#U"</Text>

</rfc:ZRFC_USAGE_DEC.Exception>

SUCCESS case:

- <rfc:ZRFC_USAGE_DEC.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<Name>JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER</Name>

<Text>Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of '#', in "#S#U#C#C#E"</Text>

</rfc:ZRFC_USAGE_DEC.Exception>

Thanks.

-Drumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check if you are passing special characters in your request message? Also check your unicode settings in R/3.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved.issue with cache update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done cache refresh, cross checked MT strucures.

SOAP Response MT structure is

--->MT

-

>REsponse

RFC.REpsonse Structureis...

--->RFC.RESPONSE

-

>Response

-Drumi