cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to email the invoice (Smartform) from VF04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the DEV system, 1 custom OP type ZD01 is defined for application V3 (Billing) only for emailing to the customer. In NACE a custom SAP Script was assigned for that ZD01. Now I have replaced that Script with a Smartform.

Now, after creating SO documents while I tried to get Individual/Collective billing through VF04, it is creating the invoice but not sending any email to the customer. Again, if I am issuing OP for that very invoice through VF02/VF03, the email is working fine.

But in earlier, email functionality was working properly for SAP Script from VF04. Any body can help me out of this please?

All settings (OP Type, Access Sequence etc) are remain same for both the Script and SmartForm. I also checked the customer and that is also defined with default communication EMAIL and ID is maintained fine.

Regards

Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

Check teh SMTP configuration take help your SAP BASIS team and find out wheter there is flow of data after you have made changes fro SAP Script to SAP Smartform

BR

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself. Hence closed.

0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

I am facing the same problem of email with VF04 transaction , could you please suggest me something whatever you have done for your issue.

I know this thread is too old but if possible please reply..

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see these notes

SAP Note 454893 - CHECKLISTSD: Sales document output as an e-mail

SAP Note 455140 - Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP

SAP Note 753622 - Sending of body text and PDF attachment with medium

Regards