cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

role workflow generation errr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Could you help me with this error, please?

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://grq.kuo.mx:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/grfn_msmp_wfl_config was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system GRQ : Two internal tables are neither compatible nor convertible.

The error occurred on the application server grc03_GRQ_00 and in the work process 8 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: GRAC_MSMP_ERM_ROLEALTAPPROVER of program SAPLGRAC_ROLE_AGENT

Method: P_VALIDATE_MSMP_RULE of program CL_GRFN_MSMP_RULE_BY_FMODULE==CP

Method: IF_GRFN_MSMPRULE_FUNCTION~VALIDATE_MSMP_RULE of program CL_GRFN_MSMP_RULE_BASE========CP

Method: VALIDATE_RULE of program CL_GRFN_MSMP_CONFIGURATION====CP

Method: CHECK of program CLGRFN_MSMP_CONFIGURATION====CP

Method: CHECK of program CL_GRFN_MSMP_CONFIGURATION====CP

Method: CHECK of program CLGRFN_MSMP_CONFIGURATION====CP

Method: GENERATE_VERSION of program CL_GRFN_MSMP_GENERATE_VERSIONSCP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system GRQ in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server grcmty03_GRQ_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 8 in transaction ST11 on the application server. grcmty03_GRQ_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 140 -u: VFRANCO -l: E -s: GRQ -i: grcmty03_GRQ_00 -w: 8 -d: 20110804 -t: 184336 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_TABLES_NOT_COMPATIBLE -X: 4E3A2809833D0BE0E100800094F91EAF_4E3A09CACB9A0850E100800094F91EAF_1 -x: 4E3A280F833D0BE0E100800094F91EAF

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at the error message, it suggests that the error was of type RABAX_STATE and therefore transaction ST22 might be of help. It seems like a programatic failure so perhaps an ABAPer could assist. Failing that, I would raise an SAP Customer message as it may be a bug in the standard code.

Simon

Answers (0)