cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pland address as Del. address instead of St Loc address in Classic PO(SRM7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario.

In hace Storage Location address as a Delivery address ( Shop-to-address) in ECC for PO.

In ECC, while creating PO in ME21N,when we enter Plant & Storage Location , then system pickup Storage Location address correctly in the Delivery address tab in PO ! No problem.

But when Classic PO is created into the backend ECC system from SRM Shopping Cart ( which have both Plant & Sto Loc in it), then system pick up address of PLANT and NOT to that of Storage Location (just like PO created in ECC manully in ME21N transantion)...ideally it should take address of Storage location, since it is more specific a nd it is happening in ECC by ME21N..

Can anyone please suggest me any Note or solution on this ?

Thanks in advance

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The delivery address whatever you entered in the SC delivery adress tab that address will goto the Backend.

if you want the Storage location address then you have assign the storage location address number in the delivery address then it will goto the back end.

regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Devi. Very useful info.

But I want to pick the storage Location address in the classoc PO irresptive of what address is in the SC delivery address tab page..since to get this address ( in SC deliveru address tab) we done lot of enhancement and I can not reply 100 % on that......

I saw Note 984211.... from that I saw , if we would NOT like to sedn Ship to address of SC to ECC document we can implement some cutomization....but from that Plant addresss will poulate..we want Storage Location addresss

If possible ...suggest ...

Thanks

NAP

0 Kudos

Hi,

create a program which will fetch the address from ecc and creates business partner in SRM system. Once the address number generated for respective storage location, you can use it in the shopping cart using BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI

Answers (0)