cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation lanes for subcontrating (APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm creating a subcontrating scenario in APO PPDS. This scenario is with vendor location. The next master data was been created in APO and R/3 system:

R/3 system:

Material with procurement type F and special procurment 30

Routing with operation and dummy work center

Production Version refers to the BOM and Routing

Info record for subcontrating (this have the production version that it was created)

APO

Vendor Location as type 1011

Product (header material and component are created in the plant and vendor location)

PDS (Normal and for subcontrating)

Procurement relationships

Transportation lanes

The problem that I'm facing is in the transportation lane. When I CIF the info record, the transportation lane for the header material is created in APO but this transportation lane does not have the subcontrating indicator, so when I created the purchase order this not have the type "L" in R/3. I only solve the problem when I create manually the transportation lane but I suppose that this should be created automatically when I send the info record. Could you help me what I miss when I transfer the master data?

Best regards,

Miriam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the info record of the type "subcontracting".

Note:

If a purchasing info record of the category subcontracting is transferred from the SAP R/3 system to the SAP APO system via CIF, a corresponding transportation lane is automatically created. The Subcontracting indicator is set in the master data for this transportation lane.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. Actually the purchase info record was created as type subcontranting and I send the info record by CIF but the transportation lane is created as normal. On the other hand the procurement relationship is created as Subcontranting.

Are there something else that I need to create or activate?

Regards.

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

There is no reason for system to create standard t lane when you got subcontracting t lane.

Please check your integration model, make sure that you have selected subcontracting PDS transfer in integration model.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase