cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation on Qualified Look up Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the Qualified table to store Vendor Company Code data. In Company Code qualified lookup one of the field (Reconciliation account) is Lookup hierarchy. I am setting a validation as "IS NOT NULL" to this field (Reconciliation account). But this validation works for only the first record in the qualified look up table. If I add a second record in Qualified lookup table the validation does not run on this second record.

Is there any workaround for the validation to work on all the reocrds of the Qualified Lookup table.

Please suggest.

Best Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

That is True... MDM Validation on Qualified table works on 1st link(record) only.

Why dont you use Tuple to store Company Code data, where you can write your Validation on Reconciliation Account Field.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahi,

I know that it is possible in Tuple but tuple does not have filter property while syndication and the filltering has to be done in PI. I was wondering why there is no mechanism in MDM which has both filtering mechanism and setting up validation for all the records in the Lookup table.

So is it a bug and known issue that qualified table allows validation for the first link only, .

Warm Regards

Manoj

Answers (0)