Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change XML message with 014 to a FINAL state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have the following QA system:

NW PI 7.11 sp6

I have found 23 ASYNC messages with status type 014 (SYSTEM ERROR, Manual Restart Possible). I want to change those to a FINAL state of 021 (cancelled manually).

I go to SXMB_MONI, and pull those messages up. If I highlight any of them, and click the "Cancel Processing of Messages with Errors" button, I get this type of error:

Message CF02E498B92011E0BF7700000050343A still scheduled in queue XBTO1___0002

Message no. XMS_ADM141

Message CF02E498B92011E0BF7700000050343A, which is to be canceled or started is still awaiting processing in the qRFC queue XBTO1___0002 and cannot therefore be canceled or restarted. Check in the qRFC monitor or XI monitor whether the message is still awaiting processing or whether it has already been processed.

Message already scheduled

OK...So I checked the queues from the error message, but there is nothing there. I'm sure of that.

So then I tried to execute report RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES but it does not "find" them.

Any ideas? Many thanks,

NICK

Edited by: Nick Wells on Aug 4, 2011 9:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP support resolved the issue. I had to apply note:

Note 1547908 - XI Runtime: Message restart impossible after dump

also had to create the zreport attached to the note, and run that report one time. Then I was able to cancel the ASYNC messages.

NICK

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

It looks like the queue was deleted after the message went to eror state. Thats why you are not able to see the anything in QRFC monitoring.

Regards,

Sanjeev.