SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Due date for reversed Invoice

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we determine a new due date for reversed invoice through standard configuration? The due date of reversed invoice remains the same as that of the original invoice even if its reversed after a year. It looks very odd that a FICA entry has a due date of past.

I tried by assigning the out-going payment term to the FICA payment term configuration but it doesnot determines a new due date from the posting date I provide during invoice reversal.

Any Clue ?

Regards

Satyajeet

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

As per standard SAP, the due date of a particular invoice is derived from the date you are posting it in SAP and the payment terms configured in the contract account master, irrespective of the fact that whether it is a cancel-rebilled invoice or a normal invoice.

So if a invoice is posted on 05.08.2011 and the payment terms mantained at the CA master is 5 days then the due date will be on 10.08.2011.

The due date of a invoice is determined in event R417. Check if any custom FM is assigned in there which is changing the standard SAP functionality.

Also check event 1330, which gets called from event R417 to determine the due date.

Hope it helps.....

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

There is no custom FM in event R417. Do you think its possible to derive a new date for reversed invoice through configuration.

If not, please let me know whether the enhancement is ot be done in R417 or R471.

Thanks

Satyajeet

0 Kudos

Hi

This is resolved by enhancement in FM called by event R203.

Edited by: Satyajeet on Oct 19, 2011 5:15 PM

Edited by: Satyajeet on Oct 19, 2011 5:16 PM

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by enhancement in event R203