cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Investment profile and settlement to final asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i) I have created project , did postings and ran CJ88 and AUC settlement rule got created ( with all the fields in AUC settlement rule is grayed out), now I observed that investment profile is wrong in WBS and when I am trying to change it system is throwing error message no AY077 that you are not permitted to change capital investment profile since AUC has already been posted for that investment profile).

is it standard behaviour and we can not change the investment profile and solution is to settle the AUC to fixed asset ( for wrong investment profile ) and then from there settle it to correct asset class ?Please confirm

ii) I am creating project with having investment profile and it got released and status changed to REL AUC since investment profile is assigned to it) but when am changing the investment profile getting warning message AuCs exist for capital investment profile Message no. AY083) and able to change the investment profile on WBS.

Is it also standard behaviour and if AUC rule is not posted then we can change the investment profile even though system status for WBS is REL AUC.

where may I edit that messages ( AY077, AY083 from error to warning or vice versa), is it SE91. Or I can not edit these since these are system defined messages?

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Aug 4, 2011 9:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the cases are the standard behaviour. As for changing the message, i am not sure, let's see any one else comment on that part.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

am agree with sreekant,

check in wbs control tab investment profile and result analysis key. acc to me , leave result analysis key blank may be it works .

please let me know

thanks

bibhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first case, if period is not locked, then you can reverse the settlement and move the cost over to a new WBS taht has the correct investment profile and go forward from there. And lock / close down the incorrect WBS. As for the second one, as you metioned it is an information message at this satge and system lets you make the changes.

Regards

Sreekanth