Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart not possible (Xml message)

former_member278111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the following error in SXMB_MONI , restart is not possible & unable to check the payload.

can any one please let me know what is the cause for it & how to resolve it.

INTEGRATION_SERVER_PIP - -

Sender Component

urn:wssprocessorWsd/wssprocessorVi/document -

sender name space

wssprocessorVi_Document----

Sender Interface

"Current Status"----

>Version

Synchronous----

>Type

BE -

>QOS

PROXY----

Outbound Proxy

& The Receiver components are Blank.

Message Status is System Error RESTART NOT POSSIBLE(RED colour Round Button)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check the receiver determination is cerated r not. if it is not created we willa error in sxmb_moni.....if we reprocess the message it wii not reproces.....because of it is not find the receiver determination

creat a receiver agrement and receiver determination and resend the messages it will go....

small ref...

regards,

kesava

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide the complete error description here? Double click on the message and check what is the error that is reflected in there. That will help in analysing the problem.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

former_member278111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

here i am unable to open the message,when i double click on the message it is showing the following message "Selected Message Does not Exist(any more)".

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't resend synchronous messages and neither are they persisted in DB. The sending system should see the failure. You need to confirm with them if they have resent the data.

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the below thread, it might be useful to you.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you configured Receiver Determination with the appropriate target system and interfaces? Looks like your target system is down or connectivity errror...

Go to SXMB_MONI and pick that message and navigate pipeline steps and see where it fails.. Also the steps it fails you check the payload or response mesg and you will see the details of error.

Also go to RWB and check your communication channel monitoring area. See any help you get.

Also go to RWB and go to message monitoring. See the inbound side of the interface and see what is the reason for the error.. Sometime if the receiver comm channel or target system has issue you mesg stop.

Check SMQ1 and SMQ2 and see any locks for those mesgs. If so remove locks and activate again.