cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NFe EMail notification to customer using NACE configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to send an EMail with a PDF attachment of DANFE and NFe XML to customer EMail address. To achieve this I am trying to configure the NACE in Application Area NF. We configured for DANFE printout in NACE and it is successfully printing the DANFE. In the same output type we added another Partner Function (External Send) to send the DANFE PDF & XML as EMAIL to customers email address. But this External Send partner function was never triggered and the print partner function of the same output type is working perfectly.

I checked the NAST table, in that also I am able to see the entry for Print Medium only and there is no entry logged for External Send (Transmission Medium 5).

How come one partner function (Print) of the output type is working and another (EMail) is not working? Is there any limitation for NF application output types for multiple partner functions? I am badly struck up here. In the worst case I am planning to write the send mail functionality as well in the partner function Print program routine itself even though it is not the best way.

SAP NFE experts, please provide me your inputs to overcome this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nalini,

I have the same problem.

I hope you have solved it.

Please answer my below questions if you can.

1. Which program are you using to send mail.

2. If its a Z program, have you written separate logic inside the Zprogram to send the email?

Thanks in advance,

Yuvaraj S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with medium simple mail and check also take basis help to open ports for sending mails.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I tried the medium simple mail as well and it is not working. We have external send for other applications (purchasing) and they are working. For NF application it is not working.

I want to know is there any limitation for SAP NFE?

Thanks

Nalini

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalini,

Did you check with your basis people. Check with them whether SMTP is configured or not. If that is not configured you can not send even you kept media as a mail in Nace. once all the settings done you can check that in SOST.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

SMTP is working perfectly. I can see the emails sent by other output types of purchasing application in SOST. Only the NF application output types emails are not going. In the processing program I am using the send mail function module. I tested the program independently and it is working perfectly and sending emails. Same was used in the output type partner function.

Thanks

Nalini

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nalini,

Are you using custom program to send mail.

Regards,

Madhu