cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding inspection during goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a Z movement type from 101 & deactivated the quality management. Now when I try to do a goods reciept for a raw material for purchase order ,the sytsem is taking the stock to quality stock type.The material is active for QM and is having 01 inspection type. Please advice me how can I make the system to take this stock to unrestricted storage location.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only you have to make sure that you are using the Z mvt type when creating the GR.It seems that while creating GR system automatically taking 101 mvt.change it to copy of 101.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I am trying this. But its still going to quality stock.The Default stock type is Quality Stock Type. But the system is not allowing me to post it untill I change it to unrestricted stock type. Is it anyhow possible to take it directly to unrestricted stock type

Please advice.

Regards,

vivek

Edited by: vivek sharma on Aug 4, 2011 8:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to change the stock type dynamically this is what std behavior.Stock type coming default just because inspection type is active for material.

Just check in customization of new inspection type whether you have entered inspection lot origin.If yes then remove.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

query resolved.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

1. With which movement type goods receipts are being carried out now? Z01 or 101?

2. In material master remove the inspection type 01 or Z01 if any you have activated.

3. Also ensure you have removed the tick u201CPost to inspection stocku201D in MM02.

4. Finally go to OMJJ. Input Z01 movement type there. Double click on u201CDeactivate QM inspection / delivery categoryu201D

5. Check QM not active column. Tick there to deactivate QM activities for Z01 movement.

Regards,

Anand

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the purchase order item was set to quality inspection stock because '01' inspeciton type active and 'post to QI stock' set.

Did you try to set 'default values' for new movement type at transaction MIGO?

Regards

Luke