cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Agreements in Esourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Could you please guide me how to enable service agreements and replicate to back end system as a service contract with service lines.

Thanks,

Ratan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ratan,

SAP Sourcing introduced with Wave 8 (OnDemand) free text web services, thus the application can distinguish between free text materials and services and items with a material master including integration to a SAP ERP system (requires an Enhancement Package 4 as the interface was only introduced with it). There is no service master available, but you could use a custom field as suggested by Mudit or simply add a specific prefix that users know it.

It should be possible to get this working as well in a lower ERP release (without EhP4), but would need to develope it yourself. Only other solution would be to use SAP SRM.

best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no separate provision for services in e sourcing 5.1. Services are treated the same as materials.

WIth some help from your MM/ABAP and XI experts, you can create a custom provision to create service contract from master agreement/ sub agreements. I dont think there is a standard solution

Regards

Mudit Saini

Edited by: Mudit_UCB on Aug 5, 2011 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mudit Saini,

Thanks for the reply.

R u sure we can achieve by custom development ?

Could you please elaborate on custom development of service agreements in E-sourcing.

Thans in Advance,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I said services are treated as material here in e sourcing thus you can list all your services defined in SAP ECC as materials here. Once a master agreement is created for a service, its data can be extracted to create a service contract in ECC instead of an outline agreement.

In order to differentiate between an outline agreement and a service contract you can create a custom field in the master agreement.

You would need help of XI/ABAP experts to write custom logic for creating the backend contract document (outline agreement and a service contract ) once data is retrived from E sourcing application

Regards

Mudit Saini

Edited by: Mudit_UCB on Aug 5, 2011 1:48 PM