cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material without inspection setup goes to quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

We have material without inspection setup, but the system say the stock type is Quality Inspection.

Then we get problems in the goods receipt. We checked the PO has stock type quality inspection, how can we solve this situation?, please give advice.

Best Regards

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in Purchase view of material master whether you have ticked on "Post to inspection".Remove it & then create new purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I already checked in the material master and the option "post to inspection" is not selected, I went into the PO tab "Delivery" and the stock type is "unrestricted use"...I really do not understand why it is going to quality inspection...Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried to change it to QI stock during GR.

or

Other possibility could be Master data( QM view ) has been changed during PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No changes like you mentioned, the problem is if you create a PO with some materials the system says the stock type is Quality inspection , then at GR we are dealing with problems, but the material do not have flag for inspection and also the PO has the stock type Quality inspection, so if you create a new PO it will go to Quality inspection...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Someone else can give me advices about this issue?...Thank you very much in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is QM View active without Inspection setup?? Then check In QM view "Post to Inpect" is active ,If yes then this can be a reason.

Answers (0)