cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete MYSAPSSO2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm creating a Login Page. But when User A logoff from Portal and User B want to lo login, it doesn't work.

Because User A is still on the Poral.

I thinkk I have to delete the MYSAPSSO2 Cookie, but I don't know how I do that.

Can sombody tell me how can I delete the MYSAPSSO2 Cookie??

I will be very helpful

Greetings Cilvaring

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Cilvaring,

Hope you are doing good.

Once you have successfully logged on to the portal ,MYSAPSSO2 cookie is issued and that is passed with HTTP request to the reciever systems (means backend, producer portal etc) as long as the session is valid. Once you log out of the portal , SSO will not happen as cookies are not valid.

Else do check SAP Note No. 1500865: Delete MYSAPSSO2 cookie when it is expired and SAP Note No. 625351: MYSAPSSO2 cookie will be deleted completly when logging off.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth,

I don't know what you mean. Could u tell me how can I do MYSAPSSO2 expired?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After User A logout: In your browser -> goto Tools -> Internet Options -> Under 'General' tab delete the cookies.

Restart your browser then try logging with User B.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan

I know this option, but I want a java code or something like this, whisch deletes the MYSAPSSO2 cookie automatically.

Regards

Cilvaring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cilvaring,

For the the auto deletion of cookie, you would have to follow the SAP Note 1500865.

As per the Note, you have to import one of the packages onto your Netweaver Portal system (depending on you system's Netweaver release):

640 SP26

700 SP22

701 SP07

702 SP05

The corresponding Java code comes as a part of the Support Package.

The package you need depends on the Netweaver Portal Release you are running. For example: If you Portal is on Netweaver release 701, you need to import Support Package 22 onto your system via SDM or JSPM. This import will solve the issue of obsolete browser cookie .

Regards,

Srikishan