cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record for Special Price to First 10 customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

there is a requirement from real estate client that they want to charge a special price to the first 10 customers purchasing their residential flat.Sale part is being handled thru SD only. Flats are created as Material master. Now as n number of Flats are created. So, thru Standard functionality, special price is required for first 10 customers who purchases these flats.

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your scenario, flats are created as materials and individual buyers are created as customers i guess.

In that case, the sales order wil be created for each customer booking a flat.

So you can use the "Condition Update" functionality in SAP.

In V/06 - Condition type maintenance, check the option 'Condition update' and in the condition records for this condition type, click on the option 'Additional data' icon and maintain as 10 orders.

This will ensure that this special discount is valid only for the first 10 sales orders which were created for the 10 customers.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks to all for the help. I found the solution. Other than condition update activation at condition type level. One more necesary setting is LIS. for Sales Order, Update setting is required at LIS level also only then outcome is possble.

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

(P.S: after this solution, one more problem has came. For that i'll create a new Thread.)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more necesary setting is LIS. for Sales Order, Update setting is required at LIS level

can you please explain what are the necessary settings are done to achieve the Out come in LIS

it can be helpful for further people who is having same issue

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Goto SPRO>IMG>Logistics - General>Logistics Information System (LIS)>Logistics Data Warehouse>Updating Control>Settings: Sales>Statistics Groups

>Update Group

you require to maintain configuration settings here. Also make the required changes for Statistics Group in customer master and Material Master.

check config settings, if there are no errors then perform your testing. You'll get required output.

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

The ideal solution for this one is to create a discount condition type and assign it in your pricing procedure.

Now imagine the flat price is 1000000

for the first 10 orders irrespective of the customer (a customer can order 2 flats and he gets the discount double) , lets assume there will be a discount of 100000

so in your pricing procedure :

10 - PR00 (PRICE) 1000000

20 - ZDIS (EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT) -100000

Total sales order value 900000

for this, as mentioned above, you have to create ZDIS (V/06 , discount condition type maintained in value)

Now you have to maintain a condition record for this ZDIS in vk11 for 100000

Now in VOFM, you will have to create a routine (pricing requirement routine) , such that this ZDIS value will be active , if the number of orders for this material is less than or equal to 10.

For that you will have to input FLAT material code in VBAP-MATNR

FETCH vbeln from the list and put in VBAK-VBELN.

No of entries will give the exact number of orders created before creating the current sales order.

Now assign this routine in the requirement coloumn in the pricing procedure against the condition type ZDIS.

Discuss with your ABAP-er on lines with the above mentioned logic and revert back if there is any issue after testing.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Aug 6, 2011 12:35 AM

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this, which I suggested and got the result.

()

Your requirement is something like condition update. For this first go to V/06 and there in master data, at condition update put a tick mark.

Now go to VK12 and select your material Flats and click additional data, in there, under the Limits for pricing, put the no: of orders (which is 10 as per your requirement) and the price for them max you want to give 15 which you can mention as well as you can maintain scale for it as you want.

Unless untill you put a tick mark in the V/06 for condition update you will not be able to see the options for maintaining Limits for pricing option.

I think this will help you in achieving your result.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

thanks for the reply,

I tried creating condition record as according to the solution you provided. I created condition record for material and maintained price (Rs. 1000) for it. In additional data, i maintained No. of orders as 10.But still when i created 11th order, it fetched that special price in order. am i missing somethin here?

am i suppose to maintain anythin in Max condition value and Maxcond. base Value?

and as, for 11th order, the required price is different (e.g. Rs 2000 after 10th SO), where i'll maintain condition record with value Rs. 2000. ?

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I think you are missing something. first of all let me tell you what is maxcond base value .

Maximum condition value

Specifies the maximum condition value for this condition record.

Use

You use this field to limit the use of a particular condition record to a specified total value.

Example

You offer a customer a special discount on a certain product but want to limit this discount to a specified total amount. You enter the maximum amount (for example, 1000 USD) in this field. As you process orders that use this condition record, the system updates the cumulative value. When the maximum value is reached, the system automatically deactivates the condition record in subsequent orders. In your case you decided to sell first 10 flats @ 100000 Rs, means total 10 lakhs

Mention this value here.

Once you mention this and start selling your flats, and system monitors this value, and soon as it reaches 10 lakhs, it will stop giving the discount to the customer. This is a control other than the no: of orders , it means you have here second control to control no: of orders, by no: wise and by value wise. I think you got what I mean.

Now coming back to your question :

as, for 11th order, the required price is different (e.g. Rs 2000 after 10th SO), where i'll maintain condition record with value Rs. 2000. ?

You have to maintain standard price in PR00 and any discounts should go for respective discount types and in your case it should be K004 condition type by going to VK12.

Again now please maintain max.condition value in K004 by ticking condition update at V/06 and coming back to vk12, selecting k004, and maintain your discounts, maxcondition value , no: of orders required etc. and save it.

I have repeted this in my sandbox this for you and got it right, then why not you. try it again, you will get it. Do it right.

All the best.

Sridhar.

Note

To see the current cumulative value for a particular condition record, you select Details -> Cumulative values in the overview screen of the condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Thanks for the reply. I tried doing the same way. i maintained a seprate condition as discount and condition update checkbox ticked. This time, while creating condition record, i maintained 2 as number of sales orders. I tried with all permutation and combinations but still it fetches price in SO for line item.

FYI, As RE is assiciated for SO creation, So Sales order is created with TCode: HBS0. (It just adds another tab in SO Header named 'RE Sales unit"). Rest all the processing is same as we process order in SD.

Note: in condition record overview screen, when i click on button Cumulative Values (CTRLSHIFTF4), The popup window comes and says:

"There is no condition update from sales orders."

May be something is missed here from config side.

Awaiting your Reply,

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi