cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing description in custom report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are developing a custom report. The report will fetch invoices from VBRK table for a a given date.

For the selected invoices, we need to pick pricing condition types as in invoices from table KONV ( VBRK-KNUMH=KONV-KNUMH ). In this way we have all the condition types for the invoices.... I have following questions :-

a) in the invoice pricing, I also need to have text elements and their values in our custom report. that is I need to fetch the word "gross price" and its value from line item pricing ( Both KWART and KWERT ).... I also need to have "profit margin" and its value ( both condition base and cond value ),

I also need to have any other description I have in invoice pricing and its value like "rebate basis" and its value etc...

what logic should I use to fetch the above description and their values ( both base value and final value as appearing in pricing screen of invoice line items ! )

b) KONV shows item wise records. Pricing is also stored at header level in invoices... which condition table is used to store header condition and the values ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

You can use Try to extract data from table VBRK, VBRP, KOMV, T685T. To get all the data. For the header conditions suppose zjpr this is the som of all zpr in that invoice. Like this you can get all data from here. Check this and post if need help.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell your ABAPer that in out put you want the text description of condition type he/she will do that

Try to extract data from table VBRK, VBRP, KOMV, T685T

Kapil