cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving user settings for Metrics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

As of PPM 5.0 "Metrics" can be found in portfolio items navigating Deliverables>Metrics.

The user can there adapt which columns & the number of rows to show - using the "settings" option. It does not however seem possible to save the changes done.

Any ideas on how this can be done either for the individual user or (better) as a setting with assignment 'all'.

Regards / Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am facing the same problem. Did you find a solution for that.

I tried to change the sort orde in admn mode, but that does not work either.

Thanks.

Best Regards

isabella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

No solution as of yet.

I have now also logged an OSS-message. Will update back once that has been processed.

Regards / Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I received the below reply from OSS

"

The "Save" buttons were intentionally not used in the metric layout.

The architecture is such that the entire metric page is dynamically loaded at runtime unlike in other places where the structure is fixed.

Because of this it will not be possible to save the values in the personalization w.r.t user.

"

I assume the above only leaves room for workarounds.

In my case I had two issues; all metrics where not visible in the metric group (as more than the default 10) and I wanted to hide the currency.

For the first a workaround can be to create an additional metric group and in assigning metrics to them ensure that a maximum of 10 is assigned to a single metrics group.

For the currency part I do not know. Blanking out the currency in the definition of the individual Metric will show a blank currency field (which would be OK) but also invoke the error "Cannot convert key figure value 'xyz' to metrics unit or currency'...

Ideas anyone?

Regards / Anders