cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the Portal Theme from an APAB system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to modifiy the themes in Web Dynpro for ABAP. The version of the Theme is 7.20.0.7.0 .

I want to download a Standard System from the ABAP system, modify it in the Theme Editor (the Eclipse Plugin) and upload it again.

Problem is that I can't download the Theme in the appropriate format. In order to import it in the Theme Editor it needs to have a "project" folder, but when I download the theme from ABAP system I just get the folders containing the css and image files.

I tried it this way: Use the report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to download the mime files from u201C/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/SAP_TRADESHOWu201D and modify them manually (described in http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75a...

I can't use the Standard Themes that I can download under http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/20cca24b-4a5e-2c10-1a8d-9a7e6a377917 [original link is broken] neighter, cause it has the wrong version number.

Any idea?

Bets regards,

Dominik

Edited by: Dominik Fried on Aug 4, 2011 2:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore and Dominik,

i have the same problem. If you find a solution, please let me know.

Best regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

just got response to my OSS call. Seems like there is no real solution. Please take a look in note 1613933 .

Best regards,

Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so, I will close this thread.

BR,

Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Did you get any solution around this probelm? I had similar problem and we have ABAP server 7.0 EHP 2 (7.02). The project files downloaded from stnadard theme download can not be imported in this server.

I have tried put OSS note to SAP but no response from them.

Thanks,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

sorry, we are in exactly the same boat: No solution but an unresponded OSS Call...

As soon as we have a solution I will let you know. Would be great if you could post the solution if you have it earlier....

Best regards,

Dominik