Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Standard layout check box. (ZMMACS4 report)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

we are make a customize report ZMMACS4.

When any user make layout and save it. He had to save this layout as USER BASE, but by mistake save this layout as a STANDARD LAYOUT because default check box tick in standard layout. How can i restrict to save as a standard layout on USER BASE. there are any object for hide this standard layout button.

Thanks & Regards,

Nana

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nana,

What software product are you using?

Thanks,

Kendra

0 Kudos

We are using SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP 4.0 SR1

Sorry for writing Standard layout it is DEFAULT SETTING ckeck box

Thanks and Regards,

Nana

Edited by: Nanasahebk on Aug 4, 2011 3:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are looking for is described in SAP Note 601803 --> object S_ALV_LAYO.

See also the related notes for application specific examples.

Cheers,

Julius

ps: Moved to the security forum..

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Friend i had already try this object.

but by this object USER SPECIFIC check box is getting hide, I want to hide DEFAULT SETTING check box.

Thanks and Regards,

Nana

Edited by: Nanasahebk on Aug 4, 2011 3:56 PM

0 Kudos

F_IT_ALV stops users maintaining global variants but not sure if this is the same thing?

Regards

David

0 Kudos

If you want to force the layout structure then you could simply pass that structure to the ALV grid diplay and set i_save = space in your z-program.

But if you first make the authority-check and the user can save user-specific layouts, then it looks like they can always use that layout for themselves as a default.

What is your problem with it?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

As Julius mentioned SAP NOTE 601803 should be able to help. Two steps -

1. Ask the developer of this custom report to have I_SAVE paramter = 'A' which means user specific and global layouts can be saved.

2. User who does not require to change global layout should not have s_alv_layo auth object activity 23.

try to test and see if it works ..

0 Kudos

I understood the misunderstanding to be that the "default" layout as a user-specific preference is used. This was mistaken for the standard layout or a "change" in the global layout... although it is just the user layout (see F1 on the field).

So... hardcode the layout and make the authority-checks before calling the ALV grid to determine whether the intended default layout can be switched to a user layout.

Or just hardcode it completely. They will give up eventually...

@ OP: What are the parameters you are passing to the ALV grid display function. Please post your code for the call and comment the values.

Cheers,

Julius