Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest core patch SAP ME 5.2 SP05 Patch 17

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I noticed in sap note 1615904, there are a new core patch delivered. As of now, we just upgraded the patch SAP ME 5.2 SP05 Patch 16 into our test system.

I have a question, can I download this latest core patch directly from the SAP website and implement it into our current system? is there any incompatible issues coming out?

I am a new on the SAP ME 5.2, your answer would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Leon Lu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Yes, you may download Patch 17 and install it on your site. Actually, it is recommended by SAP to keep your system updated with the latest SAP applications versions.

Regards,

Alex.

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback, actually we are on the phase of testing the SAP ME5.2, before we decide to go forward of this version. From my opinion, we should keep the core patch up-to-date, but as you said, this would be best recommended by SAP. I will try to contact them.

Regards,

Leon Lu

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

You do not have to contact SAP with the question if you can update to Patch 17. Just make sure that you have all components updated according to SAP Note #1615903.

Best regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

There is a newer patch on SMP - SP6 Patch 1. You may want to go with this version.

Thanks

Ivan