Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report For Sub Contract Material

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any standard report for finding the details of the subcontract.

I tried through ME2O, MBLB where I am not getting the report I wanted.

I want to take a montly report for all the subcontract work given to the vendor. (The work is completed )

Please help. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute ME2L where you have the selection option Item category where you maintain value L

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks,

this report gives me the details of subcontract PO created. I want to check against a particular vendor Sub Contract PO, Quantity Delivered and all details relating to the sub cntract.

Plz help. Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wont be wrong if I say that you have not executed this TCode. Once you execute ME2L, it shows the PO quantity, to be delivered and to be invoiced.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks,

In ME2L I am able to get the details, but the problem is;

I want to get a report which will give me the full details of the Sub COntract PO.

Example. I created a Sub COntract PO for Fineshed Material A. For makng Material A I need to supply Material B, Material C to the Sub Contract Vendor.

I want to know by the end of the month

1) The Subcontract PO

2) Final Material (Material A)

3) Raw materials Supplied to vendor (Material B & Material C)

4) Status of the order

5) Material A given back to me

6) remaining Material (Material A)

Please help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can view materialwise consumption for the perticular period through MCRE transaction or you can view MBLB transaction for Vendor Stock updation. Here you can view total child materials remained within Vendor to perform production.

Material movements or consumptions should be match via movement type 541 and the subsequent adjustments.

Reagrds,

Saju.S