cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD again and again for remaining qtn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Earlier I saw that I did RR for inspection.lot seize is 100.

While doing UD I want to move only 50 qtn in unrestricted stock .and saved my UD. Again I was able to do UD for remaining 50 qtn.

But for this client I am not able to do that. What I am missing?

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you make sure you access the transaction QA12, not QA11?

Also I would suggest you check any user status for inspection lot.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

siddharth

If stock is still available to post after UD, and system is not allowing you for the same, you please check for the authorisation for QA12.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siddharth_mm1 ,

After ud done, you can not make change to the inspection lot in QA32/QA02.

But you can use QA12/QA14 to transfer the remaining 50 qtn from inspection stock to unrestricted use stock.

hope this can solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its simple

Whatever it may be

if status of the inspection lot contains SPST--->Maens still you can do some stock posting

if status of the inspection lot contains SPCO-->Then all stock has been posted & no further stock posting can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

But in my perivious client i saw that suppose i did out of 50 qtn posted 40 in unrestricted stock and remaining 10 i did latter.

some thing is missing in my configuration.

as you told if status SPST-we can do UDagain but in my case-UD ICCO SPST-with red light indicator.if i go for again UD Status check error is showing.

Regards,

sid

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SId,

Go to QS51 and check the code against the selected set used in your usage decision. If background processing of stock is checked, outstanding quantity is automatically posted when you give usage deision. to stop it , you have to uncheck that box.

Regards

Sm.