cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Price Change Discount Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This seems to be a strange one, I have a SO which is completed till billing with multiple lines. All the lines have discounts at the item level. In one of the line after billing there is a price change. Now we are trying to create a credit memo request with reference to the billing. The system is copying everything correctly i.e. the price and discounts from the billing document but in the Line where there was a price change the price is correct i.e. the billed price but the discounts are missing. It finds the access seguence displays the condition records but the calculation for the condition is missing.

Any idea for the same.

Regards

Hullas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Hullas,

Will you please check VTAF

the respective Billing and order and go to item check (TAN)

Pricing type D Copy pricing elements unchanged

this will copy all the items from billing.

Since for other price and discounts not changed it may be getting from condition record.

So in case Pricing Type is not D change it D and do a cycle. By changing the rates discounts, after Invoice creation

Regards,

Mani

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Hullas,

1. Check condition record marked for deletion.

2. Check VTAF what is the copy control assign for procedure.

Normally it should not recalculate or fetch from master, it should only copy from Invoice.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

It is copying from the invoice only, and the Copying and condition records are working fine for all the other lines items on the Invoice when copied. Its only this which has a price change in between Invoice and Credit Memo Request that the discount is missing.

Regards

Hullas