cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition exclusion and listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts

how does system finds condtion exclusion only while creating order for a material , if a material exists in both listing and exclusion records

regard

Edited by: bobby.m on Aug 4, 2011 9:15 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is Standard SAP behaviour.System first checks the materials in Exclusion before coming to Listing.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks phay but my question is how it is standard behaviour on which criteria it is going for exlcusion if both same records exists with same acces sequence

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us assume that u have created both Listing and Exclusion with the same combination of Customer/Material for the same customer and material.

System first checks Exclusion then throws an error message that the material is excluded.If you remove the record for exclusion,then system first checks exclusion and since the criteria is satisfied-it checks Listing.If the material is listed, you can raise the sales order.Otherwise system throws error message.

Regards,

Phani prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks phani prasad

but my question is why system is going first for exlusion only as tht condition types doesnt have any functionality on which base it is searching for exclusion first

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

That is what I mentioned in the first place.It is SAP standard behaviour.There is no configuration in it.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Booby,

It goes by the access sequence.

Maintain the combination

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply mani ,

but if both the condition type having same acces sequence and both condition types are having sames material as listing and exclusion also system goes by exlcusion only. how it is going to exclusion only.